Wednesday, July 3, 2013

No Shop July - Closet Styling 07.03.13

Hello friends! And welcome to the first installment of the No Shop July Challenge - Closet Styling! That's right, it's time we start "shopping" our own closets for new outfits.

I really wanted to remix this outfit for you. I mean c'mon, it's Rihanna ...
Seriously, how do celebrity's get away with that?! Ridiculous.

So instead, let's re-style an outfit that plays on red, white, and blue. Happy 4th of July everyone!

Reese, what a style icon. I love her simple, classic style. 
via People.com. Photo credit: FameFlynet

Here's my take:

And for a little 4th of July Flair...

Shirt: Ann Taylor (old)
Shorts: Vineyard Vines
Sandals: Target
Necklace: Ebay
Bracelet: Target
Watch: Michael Kors
Nails: Essie E-nuf is E-nuf


This may seem like a simple outfit, but I had never thought of pairing these two together before. Thanks Reese! I'm a big fan of shorts with a long sleeve short on the cooler days.

Now it's your turn! 

Talkative*TLC


Did you restlye an outfit by shopping your own closet? Link up your remixed outfit! All I ask is that you link back and share this the link up with your readers. I'd also love if you would follow my blog on  some platform (GFC, Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin, etc)

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with, and gain inspiration for future outfits!





If you like this post please let me know by leaving a comment or liking my Facebook page. You can also follow along on TwitterPinterest, and Instagram. Let's stay in touch!

Psst - I'm sharing my opinions on wedding planning over on Lindsey's blog. Check it out, especially if you're in the middle of planning your own wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I try to respond to all comments by e-mail.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips