Thursday, February 9, 2012

Puppy Love

J has been away for work all week. Of all places Vegas too! No I'm not jealous, not at all...

And of course, of all week's for J to be away, I've been super swamped at work, piecing together this really exciting tedious, eyes burning from staring at excel for so long, tax calculation for an internal deadline. ugh. So much for catching up on reality TV and doing a little shopping after work....

But, I get to come home to this lovebug. And when J's away, he keeps me company at night. Guarding me from the bogey monster in the walk in closet.


It's more like he's snoring so loud he blocks the city noise outside.... But hey, how could you say no to this face?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I try to respond to all comments by e-mail.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips