Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday Review

Last Friday after work I decided to go get a manicure & pedicure before Jay's flight got in. The great thing about living in the city is that there is a nail salon only a block away. I also decided that maybe I'd finally get shellac done on my nails. I've contemplated it, yes, but no, never actually had it done.

I have though, for the past 4 weekends said I really really need/want a manicure. So I finally got there. And a week later, it still looks pretty great. Unlike a manicure that would for sure be chipped by now, this seems to last. One word of advice I was given pre-shellac manicure was that if your nails tend to grow fast, go with a lighter color. I decided to stick with those words of wisdom and chose a light pink.

Here's how it's looking a week later. 


It's hard to tell in the picture but my nails are indeed starting to grow out, and it would have been pretty obvious in a darker nail polish. We'll see how things look in another week. Shellac is said to last 2 weeks....

Want a closer look? 



Don't mind Tuck, he loves getting his picture taken. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I try to respond to all comments by e-mail.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips