Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Easy Choice

Notice any differences between these two pictures of coffee tables? (disregard the decor behind them...)
via

via


I can tell you one major difference. One can be purchased for $80 each and free shipping over $50. The other is $249 each and $20 delivery surcharge. Ouch.

I've been eyeing these bad boys for a few months now, and am planning on purchasing them this week. Especially since overstock really seems to want J to buy something from them...they keep sending him 15% off email codes! Thank you! 

As much as I love pottery barn, a simple coffee table is not where I'd choose to splurge on their decor.  I absolutely love their decor and have torn out many catalog pages for design ideas for the future home, but a glass & iron coffee table is not their signature style. I'll be purchasing this home decision elsewhere. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I try to respond to all comments by e-mail.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips