Monday, September 23, 2013

Fall

I don't know about you but I am in full Fall mode now. The leaves have started changing here in New England, and it gets me so excited. Every day there are new colors to witness.

As we decompress from our wedding weekend in Maine, I leave you with a photo of where we stayed. It's so nice to visit the mountains in the fall, and breathe in that fresh, cool, foggy air. From the time we arrived Friday afternoon, to the time we left Sunday morning, J and I couldn't believe the change in the leaves. It happens overnight! And is so beautiful.


What are you looking forward to this Fall?

I'm looking forward to finishing up a few projects around the house, enjoying time with family and friends, and cooking up some new meals. We have a trip to NC on the calendar and a half marathon too (ah!).


If you like this post please let me know by leaving a comment or liking my Facebook page. You can also follow along on TwitterPinterest, and Instagram. Let's stay in touch!



2 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful! I am hoping to escape to Maine for a weekend this fall and enjoy the leaves :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in Fall mood too! Fresh air and bonfires! www.origamigirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I try to respond to all comments by e-mail.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips