Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Yosemite, CA

In the fall after college graduation, my parents took Jackie & I to Yosemite National Park. Any family vacation that includes hiking shoes and quick dry shorts, my dad is all over. And although I do love a good beach vacation, I definitely feel very fortunate that I've been able to see many national parks around the US.

I'm pretty sure the pictures speak for themselves:






There's really nothing like exploring the natural beauty of the US. Although I'd love to travel the world and get back to Europe as soon as possible, my dad always reminds me that there is plenty to see right here in our own country. Hopefully I will be able to do both!

So when will you be planning your trip to Yosemite? Seriously. Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I try to respond to all comments by e-mail.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips