Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Honeymoon: Maui

What I would give to go back to Hawaii.

I don't think I've ever been so relaxed in my life. We had such a GREAT trip. J was nervous about an island vacation since he does not enjoy lying on the beach but even he found it within him to relax and enjoy a tropical drink or two.

We spent the first 5 days of our honeymoon in Maui and loved every minute of it. We stayed at the Sheraton at Black Rock in Kaanapali and absolutely loved the area.

 Boston to SF = 7hr flight. SF to Maui = 5 hr flight. We finally made it!
Snorkeling at Molokini Crater
 Can you see J in that wave?!
 Sunset at Black Rock

 Our Journey on the Road to Hana
 Black sand beach!
 Seven Sacred Pools

After our time in Maui we jetted off to the Big Island for another 5 days of sun, sand, and adventure. I'll post those pictures next week!

We cannot wait to get back to Maui someday. It was such a treat and will always be a special place to us. It's quite a journey to get to Hawaii from the east coast so I'm really thankful we got there as young as we did and have planted the seed of desire for future trips.

Aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I try to respond to all comments by e-mail.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips