Wednesday, February 6, 2013

My First StitchFix

Well, my first StitchFix came!

Inside I found a neatly stacked pile of clothes and one pair of earrings. Although the clothes fit just about perfectly, I didn't love anything enough to pull the trigger. The striped dress fit like a glove, I couldn't believe it! But, the pattern was just too busy for me. I knew it wouldn't get worn. And the white silk top with black edging? Absolutely loved it! Problem is, I already own one exactly like it.
 The earrings I received were really nice. But, again, they just weren't "me." I wear studs most often so I couldn't justify purchasing the drop earrings. I did love that every piece of clothing came with outfit options. It was a great way to see how the pieces could be worn!
 These last two tops were so fun. I loved the Emerald peplum silk top. I just wished it fit a little better. I came very close to buying it, very close. But I'm trying to be better about only buying clothes that fit exceptionally well and that I know will get their wear. That's why the chevron sweater was out too. The stripes were blue, very close to the color of jeans. I know I'm not the only one who has trouble wearing blue tops with jeans when the colorings are very close. Or am I? If it was a little longer to wear with leggings I would have been sold. 
So we were out of luck this time around. But I am still looking forward to my next shipment. When you checkout on the StitchFix website they ask you to leave comments so I made sure to tell them what I absolutely loved about the items they sent me and the reasons I didn't keep them. I loved that they asked about the size, style, price, and fit/cut. All to help better serve you in the next shipment!


I will certainly let you know how the next one goes.

And if you're interested in joining, here's an invite

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I try to respond to all comments by e-mail.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips