Friday, February 22, 2013

Fun Facts Friday

1. Congrats to my sister for creating her own blog! I am so excited to see what she'll be sharing on Live, Love, Dwell, Repeat. If you saw her home tour, you know that she has impeccable taste! *Update - I had absolutely no idea what her post was going to be about today, thanks for making me teary-eyed at work Jack!

2. It's the third weekend in a row of snow here in Boston. Enough already.

3. But snow up north is more than acceptable! Heading up to Maine next weekend for a few days of skiing. I can't believe we haven't been since New Years.

4. Oh man, my birthday is in just over a month and people are starting to ask what to get me. Boy, did that sneak up on me! Here's a few options...

T's Birthday Gifts

T's Birthday Gifts by talkative-tlc on Polyvore

5. Too many big purchases on the mind this year. I want them all.....

6. House hunting weekend #985 starts this weekend. Oy vey, we shall find it. 

7. I'm thinking this weekend, I might make very first lasagna. I can't believe I've never made one before....I guess because it's just the two of us? Well, if you have a great recipe, please send it my way! I'm thinking I'll bring one on our ski weekend next week. Yay or nay?

8. My second StitchFix comes today (first one here)! I am so eager to see what they chose! I will certainly let you know next week.

9. Thank you Rue La La for my new pair of Jack Rogers. I am in loooove with this print and gold border.


Ok, that's all I've got today. I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I try to respond to all comments by e-mail.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips