Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Master Bathroom Reveal

I've been wanting to publish this post for a few weeks now. Just waiting for the right opportunity/light to snap some photos. 

In the interest of time, I've spent my "prep" time for this post re-sizing images, so warning, this post is basically wordless. I'm going to do a separate post on sources for this bathroom reno.

Enjoy!

Here are a few recaps of the process:



Thanks for touring our new master bathroom! Like I said, I'll be following this up with a post dedicated to sources, colors, what we learned, etc. If you have any questions, please tell! I'll answer them in the follow-up post.

What do you think? Is there a bathroom renovation in your future?
We're thrilled to have this complete. Yes, we need a window covering still, and a TP holder, towel holder, etc but those will be hunted down after the holidays. We're still on a much needed no-house-projects break.


If you like this post please let me know by leaving a comment or liking my Facebook page. You can also follow along on TwitterPinterest, and Instagram. Let's stay in touch!



1 comment:

  1. It looks beautiful. Love the color/wood of the cabinet under the sinks. And that shower is huge!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I try to respond to all comments by e-mail.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips