Friday, June 15, 2012

Weekend Preview

This weekend I'll be traveling to an undisclosed location for Meg's bachelorette! Whether she knows where it is by now or not, I'm pretending she doesn't.

Jackie flew in last night, I have a half day at work to get through today, and then we are on our way!! :)

I can't believe these two love birds are getting married in just two weeks! It's going to be an amazing wedding. (Check out this post to read about their story)



And not too shabby of a weekend forecast either!

Sun, sun, and more sun! Have a great weekend. I'll be sure to post the PG photos next week. ;)


Weekend Forecast

Updated: Jun 15, 2012, 7:12am EDT

TodayJun 15

Sunny
71°F
53°F
Sunny
CHANCE OF RAIN:
0%
 
WIND:
NNE at 13 mph

SatJun 16

Mostly Sunny
70°
54°
Mostly Sunny
CHANCE OF RAIN:
0%
 
WIND:
NE at 13 mph

SunJun 17

Partly Cloudy
65°
54°
Partly Cloudy
CHANCE OF RAIN:
20%
 
WIND:
ENE at 8 mph


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I try to respond to all comments by e-mail.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips