Wednesday, March 7, 2012

March 7th

7 years ago this week, J & I got back together after a brief 6 month break freshman year of college. As tough as that was, it allowed us to learn a lot about ourselves, make some great friends, and just plain ol' have fun being away from home and in college, attending events at our respective schools.

3 years ago today, my world changed with one loaded simple question, "will you marry me?"  But, whhaaaat?!

Yup, 3 years ago today. And I really love that J chose this week to propose, knowing how special it was when we got back together, and knowing that it was meant to be. Hey, like they say, "if it's meant to be, it will be." Or you could go with a Mariah lyric right here (if you don't know me, you've now been forewarned of my love of Mariah Carey's music), "when it's for real, it's forever."

March is one of my favorite months and holds many special memories for me. This one, though, takes the cake. I've never, ever, been so surprised in my life! I had asked Jay not to tell my family when he was proposing, well of course he HAD to ask my dad, but other than that I wanted my surprise to be a surprise for everyone. And a shock it was. My mom and sister were just a surprised as me - cue the tears overload. Gahd, I love that handsome guy.

Ok- sorry, enough mushy stuff. Hey, happy hump day everyone! The weeks seem to be flying by lately! Only bringing me closer to my birthdayyyy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I try to respond to all comments by e-mail.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips