Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Looks like I NEED to Buy a New Dress...

Yup, that's right. I'm going to have to inform the hubby that it's not that I want a new dress to wear to the wedding we have in April, I kind of NEED one. :)

A good friend of mine is getting married in just about a month. I can't wait. And I've been putting a lot of thought into what exactly to wear. I've decided that I just can't wear a black dress. Even though I have a great black dress I wore to an October wedding last year, it's April, not the fall/winter. And I just LOVE color!

So the second option out of my own closet is a yellow satin dress. Worn here-


But I've decided that it's a bit too springy for April. Know what I mean?

Up next in my closet is a one-shouldered purple satin dress. Perfect! And seen here at my rehearsal dinner-


Well silly me, totally forgot that the bridesmaid will be wearing eggplant at the wedding next month! So this dress will remain in the closet too.....

So it looks like a little shopping I will do. :) And with all the fun colors out this year, I cannot decide what to get!

Here are few I've eyed at Nordstroms...


Wayyy too many great options! Which is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I try to respond to all comments by e-mail.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips