Friday, May 3, 2013

Fun Fact Friday

1. It's Caitlin's bachelorette party weekend! One last fling before the ring! Buy her a shot, she's tying the knot! Cait's last single weekend! There are so many funny sayings out there now. Innocent details to come next week.


2. So, I pulled what I'm calling a redneck mani. Maybe that's not the right term.....a quick nail tune up perhaps. I planned on re-painting my nails last night since A) the polish had started to chip and B) my nails were getting way too long for my liking. Well, I trimmed them while still polished and what'dya know, they look freshly painted again! So I'll be leaving them alone thank you very much. My newest nail color? Essie's Play Date. Love me some purple.


3. Last weekend we stayed overnight in the burbs. Tucker was awesome and hung out with all of us, laid out in the yard sunning himself, fetching a frisbee, eating sticks, and just loving all the freedom. Once we got back to the city, the dog seriously didn't move for hours. So tired. I'll be dropping him off at my parents home tomorrow for a second weekend in the burbs. This time, to play with his bff Bruno all weekend long. I'm not so sure he'll survive.....I guess this is good practice for the suburban life he'll have by the end of the month.
Sunday is this handsome fella's 3rd birthday. Where did the time go?!

4. This post is so so spot on. And I'm glad someone finally addressed it. It can be so overwhelming!

5. Speaking of Pinterest, I've been browsing it from time to time for inspiration for our new home. It's interesting though, there are so many bloggers out there moving and/or renovating that I tend to enjoy following blogs more and pinning what I want to Pinterest, rather than scanning through the already pinned ideas. Looking for some inspiration out in blogworld? Well, let's see: 
I need to work less and read more blogs. Wouldn't that be lovely?

Wrapping today up at 5 facts for Friday. How is it possibly May already?!

Have a great weekend!

If you like this post please let me know by leaving a comment or liking my Facebook page. You can also follow along on TwitterPinterest, and Instagram. Let's stay in touch!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I try to respond to all comments by e-mail.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips