Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Fall Style - Part II

Falls Fashion


A few items I've recently bought, and a few items I'm considering...

  1. Swung by Banana Republic this weekend and found a navy stripe dress, sleeve length falls right above the elbow, exposed back zipper on the SALE rack. Score! (But I can't find a link to it...it's more navy with thinner white stripes)
  2. BR was also having a 40% off all full priced items deal so I grabbed this gold lace tank that also has an exposed back zipper. (It doesn't wash me out like it does on this model...)
  3. I drooled over this bulldog sweater at J.Crew. Just couldn't bring myself to pay the full ticket price. Maybe if it was a Beabull like Tuck I would have bit the bullet. :)
  4. Burgundy sweater = love. Sadly they were out of my size at J.Crew this weekend. (I'm sure J does not find this so sad).
  5. I am in desperate need of some nice cognac boots! I cannot find any within my price range though. For example, this gorgeous Lanvin pair from polyvore are a steal at $1,350....ugh. 
  6. Leopard flats add so much to an outfit. I found a pair at Zara with a red bow and just love them. Comfortable yet stylish, my kind of shoe! (the flats in the picture are from Madewell)


Since this post, I've also picked up a navy cardigan that I've worn with Kelley green ankle pants, and was THIS close to buying a collared sweater at J.Crew but second guessed it.

Have you done any fall shopping? I need to stop! (after the boots that is...)

Oh, and Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I try to respond to all comments by e-mail.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips