Wednesday, August 15, 2012

J&A: Ceremony & Details


And there it is. The DRESS! 

And notice the fogginess to this picture? That would be the humidity....crazy, right?!


 We finished getting ready upstairs at the Glen Manor House, J&A's wedding site. What a view, huh?

Pretty details! Jackie chose this fun statement necklace to put on before being announced as Mr. & Mrs. at the reception. How fun is that?

 Stunning! I don't think I've ever seen Jackie so relaxed and happy. She was simply beautiful.


The reveal! J&A decided to do pictures before the ceremony in order to get them done and enjoy their cocktail hour. Fine with me! It was so fun and personal to watch their reveal from afar. Hard to see Adrian here, he's to the left in the garden. These pictures are going to be gorgeous!

Some detail shots I snapped before the ceremony started. Every table had different milk glass vases that J&A collected over the last year. And notice how everyone had their own salt & pepper. Ha, how fun is that?!


Grandparents', parents', and even siblings' wedding photos. Love the flowers.

They chose to have one long, Tuscan table on the outside terrace which sat 40 people. So fun! The couple's friends sat here as well as friends of my parents. At one point I looked outside to find the table doing the wave! Ha. 

Cupcakes! In 4 different flavors. Yum!

 Our bouquets and the Ketubah

 The Ketubah was signed before the ceremony began. It was a personal ceremony that I was proud to be a part of.


The Ceremony


My Nona was walked down the aisle by my cousin Philip. Phil was able to get leave for the week of the wedding and it meant so much to all of us to have him there. 

The Groom walking his parents down the aisle. 

The bridesmaids

The Jr. Bridesmaid

And here comes the bride! How proud do my parents look. 

And they wed!

Reception details tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I try to respond to all comments by e-mail.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips