Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Let's Celebrate!

I have a new sister-in-law!!! Woohoo! Do you know how amazing that is when your husband is one of 4 boys?! Don't get me wrong, I love them all, but growing up in a family of 2 girls, I love now having a sister around with my in-laws too!

We had so much fun at this wedding. My only complaint, if you could call it that: it went by way too fast.


The ladies started the day bright and early with hair & make-up:


The guys relaxed with lunch:


And on to the main event!

 I wasn't lying yesterday, stunning long aisle!
 Caught ya Dan!
 Mr & Mrs!!!
 Family <3
 Love this one! (sorry its blurry...)






 They played our wedding song for us. :)


 Photo bomb!

What a day! It was simply perfect. I am so happy for Meg & Dan and wish them a lifetime of happiness together.


I still want to show you the detail photos I took of this venue because it was gorgeous. Hopefully one of my friends chooses this venue down the road! I absolutely loved it!

1 comment:

  1. lol @ my photo bomb :-) I totally forgot I did that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I try to respond to all comments by e-mail.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips