Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Day to Night

Well, let's see. It all started with this lovely photo found on everyone's favorite website, pinterest....


According to pinterest, I pinned this photo 49 weeks ago....oops. Apparently it only took my 48 weeks to realize I already owned all the pieces to put this outfit together. Here's how I wore it to work:


Ok, so the hair was put up upon arriving home, but still....

And I realized this was a great day to night outfit I should wear on a Friday when J & I have dinner plans. During the day I wore my hair down and flat sandals. And for night? Throw on some wedges, hair up, add some fun lipgloss, and you're good to go.


Blazer: Zara (via eBay)
Dress: Ann Taylor LOFT (at least 3 years ago now...)
Necklace: J.Crew Bubble Necklace (via eBay)
Flat Sandals: Jack Rogers (via Nordstrom)
Wedges: Bucco (via Hautelook)
Current Lipgloss of Choice: Clinique Chubbystick in Chunky Cherry (Macys)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I try to respond to all comments by e-mail.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips