Friday, April 13, 2012

Remember when...



  • Hard shell tacos were the only tacos? J & I discussed this the other night while eating soft shell tacos. How when soft shells first came out, in elementary school we think, it was just weird. I mean, why would you ever want to eat anything other than hard shell tacos? And then you tried them....and the rest is history.

  • Everyone used to clap when an airplane landed? I think about this every time I fly. Especially into Boston, where you are literally over water until 5 feet before the plane is set to land. 

  • This used to happen in gym class? Gahd, I loved gym class. Who didn't though? Anyone else play "Clean up your room"? Or was that just a made up game at my school. I can't believe they used to let us whip nerf balls at each other. That game is definitely in the top 5 best gym days for me.


And while we're on the subject of school....ever had this happen? I know I DID! 

And by this photo, I mean that there needs to be more space between desks really.

The first two are conversations I had this past week which stuck. It's funny to remember such odd pieces from the past that seemed so important at the time. And the third I stumbled upon and HAD to share. :)

Can you think of any others?

Here's a funny photo of Tucker just because. This is what I'll probably look like tomorrow after J & I attempt a long run outside.


Have a good weekend my friends, you deserve it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I try to respond to all comments by e-mail.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips