Monday, April 23, 2012

Guest Dress Decided

The wedding we had this past weekend was perfect. Simply perfect. The weather, the ceremony, the food & reception, the friends celebrating together, the BRIDE. All perfect. I can't wait to share photos Wednesday.

For now, here's a quick glimpse of the view Saturday afternoon before the wedding. Can you believe this is April?! Love it.


As you may recall (here), I had 3 dresses to choose from for this wedding. And the winner is.....



The blue-one strap. :)

Although I was really leaning towards the green one-strap dress, I decided my gold accessories just looked better against the royal blue.

The Details:
Dress - Eliza J (through Ideeli)
Shoes - Enzo Angiolini (Nordstroms)
Fuchsia Bracelet - Banana Republic (gift)
Earrings - JoJo Fleur Blings


On J:
Suit: Calvin Klein
Shirt: Brooks Brothers
Tie: Calvin Klein
Sunglasses: Polarized Ray-Bans (that he has miraculously not lost in 2 yrs!)

 This is a phone photo I meant to send mi madre since she missed the wedding. Here you go mom! :)

While reading US Weekly last week, I came across this photo and knew I wanted to mimic it somehow.
Not exact by any means, but I was happy with it. The wind did not help my cause though!

Wedding season has officially begun! Off to plan my outfits for the coming bachelorette party this coming weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I try to respond to all comments by e-mail.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips