Friday, January 11, 2013

Is it the Weekend Yet?

Well, I had these grand plans of sharing my first week of bootcamp with you Thursday, and some great cleaning tricks I came across for hardwood floors and gas stove grates today, but that will all need to wait until next week. Check back, the grate cleaning tip especially, is really worth it!

But work has been extremely demanding this week, leaving me with very little time to blog. Cue the tears. So instead I'll leave you with this great photo from the most recent West Elm catalog. I loved it so much I tore it out and saved it in my inspirational home design binder.

via

I am doing my best to relax, rebalance, and rediscover but January, you are my least favorite work month, and you are making it very hard for me to relax. Maybe I should make my resolutions in June instead...

Have a great weekend! I will be spending some time in the office before heading down to see my brother & sister-in-laws new home in the burbs. It looks so gorgeous from the pictures. And Sunday I am meeting a friend I haven't seen in ages for lunch. I can't wait to catch up!

Check back next week, I will have a few posts waiting for you. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I try to respond to all comments by e-mail.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips