Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Birchbox: December

In true Tracey fashion, this post is super late. But, not only did I take pictures of what I got the day I received it, I've been using some of the products daily too.

How pretty is this box?! 


Ok, here are the goods:
  • Juice Beauty - Stem Cellular Repair CC Cream
  • Keratase - Resistance Ciment Thermique - Protect
  • Nicole Richie Fragrance - Nicole by Nicole
  • theBalm cosmetics - Mary-Lou Manizer
  • Emily's Chocolates - Dark Chocolate Peppermint Holiday Fortune Cookie
  • $50 gift card to Rent the Runway (the catch - had to spend $125, and had to use by 2/28...)

I've never been comfortable wearing foundation or tinted moisturizer daily, until now. I am loving the Juice Beauty CC cream. I know BB cream (blemish balm cream) is all the rage right now and I haven't tried it, but CC cream (control cream)....well CC cream is taking over. The only thing about the Juice Beauty cream that you may consider the downside, it smells like grass/dirt. Very strange for a beauty product. But the upside, it uses only natural and organic ingredients. 

Also getting used daily, the Mary-Lou Manizer. I use it as a nice light, bright eye-shadow but its an illuminator so throw a tiny bit of shimmer on those cheek bones if you want. My sister and I both got the Nicole Richie perfume and both agree, that we kinda, sorta, actually really like it. It's a much warmer scent than I normally wear so great for winter. 

I'm really excited to try the Keratase product, just haven't gotten around to it yet. If you received it too, how it it??

Lastly, the chocolate was eaten within a day or two of receiving this Birchbox. Dark chocolate & peppermint? Delicious!

Thank you Birchbox for introducing me to some great new products. Job well done.

If you'd like to see my past Birchbox reviews, they can be found here: July/August, September/October, November

Interested in joining Birchbox? Here's an invite! (full disclosure - if you use my invite, yes I will earn points. But I've loved learning about new products and wouldn't invite you if I didn't think it was worth the $10/month)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I try to respond to all comments by e-mail.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips