Wednesday, December 12, 2012

WIWW: Holiday Party

By the time Sunday night rolled around, I was ready for this past weekend to be over. Don't get me wrong, it was a blast and I loved every minute of it. But it was a lot. It was so busy that I really failed in my duties to capture the moment in photos. Like, big time fail.

Like, here is the ONE photo I took (yes, I am a GIANT next to our Christmas tree...we went with a baby tree this year) We were running late of course, so I figured I'd snap a photo of the two of use once we were there. Thank god for photobooths! Oh, and because we were running late, I relied on Uber to get us there. Called for a town car, got picked up in a BIG @$$ Lincoln Navigator. It was awesome. And didn't cost us a penny more than the town car would have. Such a sweet deal.

Slowly working on my camera skills. Like those starburst christmas lights?! Here's what I wore to my company's Holiday Party:
Dress: Laren Ralph Lauren (via Lord & Taylor 3 years ago)
Shoes: my old stand bys - Enzo Angiolini (via Nordstroms)
Necklace: J.Crew Outlet
Earrings: Grandmother's old pearls
Bracelet: Stella & Dot (similar)


Like I said, thank goodness for the photobooth! Look how handsome J looked! One thing I love about Holiday parties is all the red ties. It's a bold color that you just don't see as often during the year. 

We certainly had a great time Saturday night. But my feet were still hating me Monday morning....guess that's what dancing will do! Already looking forward to next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I try to respond to all comments by e-mail.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips