Friday, December 14, 2012

Fun Fact Friday!

Happy Friday! Weeks seem to be flying by lately. I looked at the calendar yesterday, and when I realized there's only one full work week before Christmas I almost died. I'm in pretty good shape for the holidays in terms of gifts, but there are a few people who are giving me a run for my money this year. Must.find.the.perfect.gift!

So ya, on to my latest Friday facts.

1. Happy Birthday to my college roommate! The one girl who could stand to live with me for all 4 years. Happy Birthday Nat!!

2. Get ready for Monday's post. I have my first guest blogger visiting Talkative*TLC Monday and I am so excited. You are going to love what she's come up with.

3. I had drinks last night with girlfriends from home. Girlfriends I've known for 20 years. I love these girls. It's always so nice to meet up.

4. You have got to see what I got in last Sunday's Secret Santa. This will be the third (?) year of doing a Secret Santa with a group of friends. It's the best because we set a decent price range and girls come up with awesome gifts.

How well did my Secret Santa know me?! What a sweet gift. I was blown away. And am SO excited about this book. I've debated buying it on Amazon a few times, so glad I resisted. Oh, and can you see what the name of my new craft tote is?? TRACY!!! So it's missing an E, whatever. Still awesome.

5. If I'm not as talkative over the next couple of weeks its because work is getting a bit crazy lately. That on top of the Holidays has me stretched pretty thin. Something's gotta give....so I'll do my best to keep you up to date but am not setting too many expectations.

But, remember - there's a guest blogger coming Monday so you better check in then!!

6. We are off to a weekend of holiday parties, birthday brunch, and psychic readings! Ok, so maybe it's just me getting the psychic reading but whatever. I'm nervous and excited. I'll let you know how it goes.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I try to respond to all comments by e-mail.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips