Friday, May 2, 2014

Fun Fact Friday 05.02.14

You know what's the best part about Fridays these days, casual wear to work. I've stocked up on maternity jeans. Work pants not so much, but jeans were switched over quite a while ago. So, so comfortable.

So I think I have a little shopping to do this weekend to snag another pair or two of work pants. I've been relying on the bella band and hair elastics through the button hole of pants for the most part. But yesterday I realized this just isn't working anymore. Ridiculously uncomfortable. Pretty happy I made it this far but the waist size on my pre-preggo pants just doesn't cut it anymore. Ah well, having to go shopping isn't the worst thing.

1. I owe you a recap of Easter. Next week. J & I hosted and had such a great meal. Here's a sneak peek.



2. And I owe you a recap of Florida still. Happy to hear mom will be returning next year. Baby has its first trip on the horizon! I don't think he/she will mind this view. :)



3. And I owe you a recap of Charlotte. We had such a fabulous weekend in Charlotte. I think it's settled that we'll be visiting in the Spring from now on versus the Fall. Weather was incredible. Here's a sneak peek.

Horse races Saturday / Boating Sunday.... mid-80's and blue skies the whole time


4. A few recent purchases I'd highly recommend:
  • We had dinner with friends last month and they had this pitcher. I bought it online the next day and we looove it. 
  • I bought this cover for my mini iPad and it is awesome. I absolutely love how it swivels so that you can still have it vertical in the stand.
  • I also recently bought this iPhone case. I decided I needed a little tortoise in my life, daily. Very happy with this purchase. If I could have found a tortoise iPad cover, I would have bought that too.
5. Congratulations to Jayden for winning the Preggers giftcard!! Thank you so much for those of you who entered. Hopefully we'll have some more giveaways in the future.


Have a fantastic weekend!


What are you up to this weekend?

The guest bathroom is getting sanded, primed, and painted! I have 3 color samples ready to go once J primes the walls today. And then it's a quick decision before paint is purchased Saturday. Eek! But we have got to move this project forward. If you're attending a Derby party, have so much fun! And have a mint julep for me, would ya?!




2 comments:

  1. You are ridiculously adorable pregnant. Ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the first photo- you look great! I need to visit Charlotte- looks so fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I try to respond to all comments by e-mail.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips