Monday, September 17, 2012

Table Talk

Well, the weddings are done and our big trip for the year is now but a memory. What next? Relax? Yeah right.

We've decided it's time to replace our dining table. We've been using a bar height table J has had since college. It's a great table, in fine condition and fairly large. It's just not the right table for our condo.

So of course I've been doing my fair share on online browsing. We've decided on a round pedestal table to start. And have just been looking for a deal since.

And then I saw this picture this weekend. And my mind is made:

Round pedestal. Colored chairs. Bench seating.

Let the shopping/diy'ing begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I try to respond to all comments by e-mail.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips