Friday, September 5, 2014

I'm an Auntie!

Somehow, it's been nearly 4 months since my nephew was born. 4 months!!?? I'm ashamed I haven't given him any blog time yet. But it was important to make sure my brother and sister in law were comfortable with this, and then yeah life got busy, and right, I had my own baby!

But, without further adieu, I'm so excited to introduce you to this handsome fella - JR. I think it's best I keep it to initials (the internet can be scary yo).


Anyways, I feel so lucky to call this little guy my nephew. From the moment I held him it was true love. He is such a happy little boy with the biggest smile. Getting a baby to smile at you is the best feeling ever! #success

JR was born May 7th - a week before his expected due date. But we all predicted Meg would go into labor early so we were just counting down the days. Getting the text from her saying heading to the hospital nearly sent me into tears at my desk (ok, it did. I definitely teared up at work). We were all soooo excited for them.

Meg went into labor late in the day on the 6th so we knew it would be a long night and couldn't wait to get the message of his birth. Clearly no one slept because when Dan sent out a group message just after 5am with the announcement we were all so quick to respond. JR was born at 4:53 am on the 7th and was just the most beautiful baby boy. He weighed in at 7 lbs 12 oz and was 20.5 inches long. Everything went well. Perfection!!


Over the past few months, we've enjoyed watching JR grow into a laughing, smiling, babbling (and drooling!) little guy. He's got plenty of rolls to eat up and is as healthy as can be. He loves to talk these days which is just the cutest thing ever.


 Look at that adorable face!


His smile is going to break some girls' hearts someday! 

Auntie loves you JR!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I try to respond to all comments by e-mail.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips